Frequently Asked Questions
When is my candle shipped?
We pour the candles in small batches. We ship your order within 2-3 business days to ensure you receive the best quality candle. We use USPS for shipping all of our candles. Due to the warmer weather, we are only shipping Monday - Wednesday. Any order placed after 1 pm Wednesday will be shipped the following Monday to ensure that your candles arrive unmelted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
***** Due to the straing COVID-19 has placed on the postal service, your package may take an extra day to get to you. We will update you with a tracking number as soon as your package has shipped. ****
What kind of wax do you use?
We use an all natural coconut soy wax in our candles. Our wax is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from a renewable source. It utilizes only FDA approved waxes. Our fragrance oils are phthalate free and skin safe.
What sizes of candles are offered?
We offer 3 different sizes of candles. We have a 5.5 oz silver metal tin, a 7.5 oz silver metal tin, and a 9 oz luxury glass, all with wooden wicks.
What is Viabill?
Viabill is a buy now, pay over time service. Split your purchase into 4 equal installments. Find out more here.
Jet Set Candles Disclaimer
Disclaimer: Please use care and precautions when using candles. Burn at your own risk. It is recommended to place a lit candle on a heat resistant coaster/surface to prevent any possibility of heat damage. Jet Set Candles assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of our candles and candle burning.
BE MINDFUL WHILE YOUR CANDLE IS LIT
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface
- Avoid Drafty Areas
- Do not burn near additional heat sources
- To achieve an even burn, burn for 4 hours maximum at a time.
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Keep burning candles away from children, pets, & carpets. Or anything flammable, i.e. drapes, curtains, fabrics, or anything that can easily catch on fire.
ALWAYS keep the wick trimmed to 1/8" to prevent soot and smoke from flame
- When candle wax has burned down to 1/2" of the base, the candle will become hotter from flame causing heat retention. Exercise caution when burning.
- Coconut Soy Wax spills can be cleaned easily in most cases. Use warm soapy water from most surface.